Today, schools starts at 1 pm, (Cue the church choir with "Hallelujah"), and my eyes feel that great drowsy and drugged-up feeling one gets when they enjoy 10 hours of sleep. And here comes the best part: I have no homework. Well, I do have some homework, but it just doesn't seem to matter anymore. The only class I choose to focus on now is calculus. My mother thinks of my new attitude towards school as "slacking off," but I like to think of it as reaping the rewards for my 3.5 years of hard, hard work.
Lately, I have:
- watched too much TV. This includes watching The City, Top Chef, Gossip Girl, American Idol, and every other terrible reality show on MTV. OH, and Law & Order marathons.
- participated in a lovely photoshoot with Lydia of The Encyclolydia.
- played basketball two hours a day, six days a week.
- celebrated the victories.
- stalked people in blog world.
- done absolutely nothing else. HOW SAD.
On me: Boots are from eBay ($15). Scarf is from a street vendor in New York ($5). Everything else is thrifted.
And that's why I like second semester of senior year.